The FILTERBOARD for PMSDR is a small and compact 2-in-1 optional automatic T/R switch and tunable preselection filter plug-in board for the PMSDR. This board can be added as option to improve the selectivity of the PMSDR. The tuning process of the tunable filter is done full automatically by the DLL or firmware!
The key features are:
- No external power required - low power cosumption design
- Build-in antenna switch for transceivers (Switchboard)
- Passthrough for Broadband input (to use with external filters)
- Filter 1: is a software controlled, 7-pole, 13-bit digital tunable band pass filter from 0.3MHz up to 7.3MHz ! (take a look at this video (vertical scale 10dB/div) for the frequency response and how it work...)
- Filter 2: a 5-pole, bandstop filter (Notch) for the FM broadcast band (88MHz - 108MHz)
- Reed relays for the filter switch circuit (no PIN diodes)
This board can be installed in the PMSDR-Enclosure.
The FILTERBOARD is available as upgrade for a already assembled PMSDR: if you have already a PMSDR, then select option: "As upgrade for PMSDR" to get the rear plate for 3 BNC's, else you get the rear plate for 2 BNC's for a new to be assembled PMSDR.
This kit will delivered with all toroidal inductors and as preassembled kit (only SMD parts are preassembled with automatic pick&place equipments), so is it more easy for most peoples to assembly only "big" through-hole parts (LED's, inductors, connectors, ...) on the board.
The kit include:
- PCB 80x94mm with docu. print, all SMD's are already preassembled.
- Amphenol high quality BNC - Female (B6252)
- SMA or SUHNER high quality MMCX - Female
- PTFE coaxial cable with high quality SMA or MMCX - Male
- assembled 20-pin flat cable with 2 female connectors
- Jack, 3,5mm - Female
- 6 Relays and Led's
- 7 toroidal inductors
- Laser cutted rear plate for the PMSDR enclosure, available in two versions: As HW upgrade (with 3 BNC's) or as option for a to be assembled PMSDR (with 2 BNC's), see pictures for more details.
See PMSDR-Website for more details.
|As upgrade for PMSDR: