The PMSDR-DOWNCONVERTER it's a complete downconverter for the VHF-UHF bands, from about 90 Mhz up to 500 Mhz. This board can be added as option to the PMSDR, and extend the frequency range up to 500 Mhz. There are two, relay switched, preselection filters for VHF and UHF band (136-148 and 430-445MHz) , but it's also possible to exclude this filters to use external filters. A particular feature of this downconverter is the low phase noise, digital tunable LO, from 10 up to 810 MHz: this allows to use a wide range of IF frequencies. This board can be installed in the PMSDR-Enclosure.
The switchboard is available as upgrade for a already assembled PMSDR (if you have already a PMSDR, then select option: "As upgrade for PMSDR") , or as option for a new to be assembled PMSDR.
This kit will delivered with tuned preselection filters (136-148 and 430-445MHz) and as preassembled kit (only SMD parts are preassembled with automatic pick&place equipments), so is it more easy for most peoples to assembly only "big" through-hole parts (LED's, strips, connectors, ...) on the board.
The kit include:
- PCB 80x94mm with Docu. print, all SMD's are already preassembled.
- Amphenol high quality BNC - Female (B6252)
- SMA or SUHNER high quality MMCX - Female
- PTFE coaxial cable with high quality SMA or MMCX - Male
- assembled 20-pin flat cable with 2 female connectors
- Jack - Female
- Relay and Led's
- Laser-cutted and -engraved rear plate for the PMSDR enclosure, available in two versions: As HW upgrade (with 3 BNC's) or as option for a to be assembled PMSDR (with 2 BNC's), see pictures for more details.
See PMSDR-Website for more details.
|As upgrade for PMSDR: